Aug 4, 2013

MFTeasers | Day 6


Welcome to day SIX of Teasers for My Favorite Things!  This week is full of inspiration for you AND we have some fun prizes for you too, so be sure to hop on over to the MFT Blog to see how you can win some MFT goodies!

All of these new products will be available for purchase on August 6th @ 10 PM Eastern.

I made a vacation announcement for my project today - I used LLD Enjoy the Journey along with Sending Thanks, this month's Free with $60 set.


Our Free with $60 stamp set is available with each qualifying order over $60 (after any discounts, before shipping and tax).

I had a giant smile on my face while I made this card.  We just announced to our kids that we would be taking our very first family cruise early next year!   They have been talking about it ever since and we fueled the excitement today by taking them to pick out their own suitcase for the trip.  It was so much fun.  We've been saving and saving for years, so I can't wait to finally go!



The base of the card is 4-1/4" square in Steel Blue Card Stock and then I layered a Mini Album Torn Notebook Paper Die-namics in Smooth White Card Stock in the center.  I cut out the airplane and ship with LLD Accent It - World Traveler Die-namics in Orange Fizz and Blu Raspberry Card Stock and then added the arrow accent in Lemon Drop Ink.  To create a little more interest in the backgound of the card, I stamped the dashed line from Sending Thanks in Steel Blue Ink.  The color combo here is this week's Color Throwdown - CTD253.

Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a complete list of designers playing along in today's Teaser AND find out how you can win some MFT goodies!

Here are the MFT products I used today - all of the new products will be available for purchase on August 6th at 10 PM Eastern.


Thanks for stopping by!








recipe - 
stamps: lld enjoy the journey (mft), sending thanks (mft)
paper: steel blue (mft), smooth white (mft), orange fizz (mft), blu raspberry (mft)
ink: black licorice (mft),  steel blue (mft), orange fizz (mft), lemon drop (mft)
accessories: mini album torn notebook paper die-namics (mft), sentiment strips die-namics (mft), lld accent it - world traveler (mft), foam tape 

30 comments:

Billie A said...

Awesome card I love the dies and stamps. Great colors too. Wonderful card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

I love this!!!

Gabby said...

Terrific card! Like the new journey stamps and those sweet little travel dies. :)

Panda said...

wow. fabulous!!!

Gypsy 2 said...

Love the new dienamics and travel stamps.Great card Karen.

Debbie Nelson said...

Love it!

loulou said...

Totally fun. These little travel icons are fantastic.

Fiona said...

wow...those dies are so effective...love them.

Fi
x

cairn1 said...


Great dies,cute,cute card.

Stampin' Always said...

This is adorable!

Tracey said...

I love it Karen! Great colours!

Tammy H said...

Sweet card. Makes me want to call and book a cruise. Love the simple but classy design.

RedGem said...

What a great card.. definitely great use of all the dies!

paulettesprettypapercrafts said...

You're making me excited for vacation. LOL You guys are going to have so much fun on that cruise. I've only been on one and it was so cool. I love this fun card. I love the dies and the colors.

wendy said...

fun card, enjoy your cruise!!!

Colleen said...

What a cute card, I just love this set.

Susan White said...

Cute card, makes me want to go somewhere!!

Ravengirl said...

What a fun card! Love those sweet dies!

Brenda Tompkins said...

As always, I LOVE it!

Wanda Cullen said...

Oh, how fun for your family! A cruise is still on my bucket list. Love your card...clean design and fabulous use of the throwdown colors! So happy to see you in the throwdown gallery this week!

Susan said...

gotta love the world traveler die-namics!

Laina Lamb said...

Love that you kept these simple and graphic. Very cool!

Julie Ann said...

love your card.

Sandra said...

what fun dies!
Sandra ltb

Lucy said...

Awesome, awesome card! Your color choices really work well together.

Sheryl said...

Your card makes me want to take a trip! Love the colors and dies. So good.

soozle said...

Love the World Traveler and Journey Stamp and Die sets. Enjoy your trip!

Cathy said...

What an adorable vacation announcement! The new dies are great.

Sabrina said...

What a fun card and loved the colors!

Michele Boyer said...

Totally adorable! I love those travel dies SOO much!