Jan 3, 2014

FOUR Days Until the MFT January Release!


Hello!  It's time for the My Favorite Things January Release Countdown and we have a FULL week of fantastic new stamps and Die-namics to show you.   AND we have some fun prizes for you too, so be sure to hop on over to the MFT Blog to see how you can win some MFT goodies this week.

All of these new products will be available for purchase on January 7th @ 10 PM Eastern.

I am totally in love with the new Heart Balloons Stamps and Heart Balloons Die-namics!



Pretty cute, right??  First, I cut out the balloons from Smooth White Card Stock and then stamped the images in Blu Raspberry and Grout Gray Ink. I cut out a Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics and then stamped the balloon strings in Steel Grey Ink.  The sentiment is stamped on a new Dimensional Banners Die-namics, which are SO cool!  What a fantastic way to add a little dimension and interest to your card sentiments!  I added a little heart border along the bottom of my card with a LJD Hearts & Stitches stamp and then sewed around the edges of the card base.  The delicious color combo is Color Throwdown 273.


Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a complete list of designers playing along in today's Teaser AND find out how you can win some MFT goodies!

Here are the MFT products I used today - all of the new products will be available for purchase on January 7th at 10 PM Eastern.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

recipe - 
stamps: heart balloons (mft), ljd hearts & stitches (mft)
paper: smooth white (mft), grout gray (mft), steel grey (mft)
ink: grout gray (mft), steel grey (mft), blu raspberry (mft) 
accessories: heart balloons die-namics (mft), dimensional banners die-namics (mft), stitched circle stax die-namics (mft), thread, sewing machine, foam tape

25 comments:

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

Oooo - love this one! Great color combo!!

Laurie said...

Love the banner

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

oh I love the heart balloons! So cute.

Ruth S, justsomestuffimade.com said...

Great card Karen - the little tonal heart border stamped is a perfect touch ;)
Rx

Debbie Nelson said...

Love your card and the colors are great!

Nancy K said...

Great idea using the balloons! Love your card!!

Wendy said...

Heart balloons...sweet!!!!

Heather Jensen said...

Shut up! I LOVE the heart balloon set. I recently ordered the Party Balloon set and fell in love with it. I can see this will be a must have addition. Your card is beautifully simple with a lot of fabulous detail. :)

Lisa H. said...

oooo! adorable! I think I'll need those heart balloons ♥

P@trici@ said...

Ow so sweet. I like this very much!!!

Tracey said...

This is absolutely beautiful Karen!! I love this!!

Kristen V said...

I love your card. Wonderful!

Colleen said...

Great card, I love the heart balloons!

Lagene said...

Great card! Love the color combo!

Kimberly S. said...

LOVE those adorable Heart balloons!! Pretty, soft colors on this card, too!

Sandra said...

lovely card!
Sandra ltb

Tammy H said...

Love the balloon. Love the Grout Gray. Great card.

Joan Ervin said...

What adorable balloons and I love the stamped heart border at the bottom!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

Gladys Cravitz said...

You're right - pretty cute!

robinann17 said...

Cool heart balloons! Love the card! Robin

Vickie Z said...

Adorable!! Love the balloons...stitched rectangle... And little hearts!! Thanks for playing along at CTD!

JessicaK said...

Oooh, I love the heart balloons! A new fave!

Shanna Shands said...

Okay super cute and a must have in these colors!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Totally adorbs, Karen! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

Marlena M. said...

I love this! It's so cute~congratulations on the shout-out at the Throwdown!